Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Not resigning to make sure bad things don't happen. `

On Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 10:12:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 8:16:36 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Someone on CNN is saying about Mick Mulvaney, who resigned to day as
envoy to Ireland, thaat with only 13 days left, it woudl be better if he
didn't resign but stayed around to paraphrasing, make sure bad things
don't happen.

How has that worked out so far? Bad things have happened anyway.
Mulvaney might as well join the stampede.

Cindy Hamilton

I had that discussion with Micky in the first year Trump was in office. I said
people should just refuse to work for him, to be part of what Trump was and
what he was doing, to not enable him. Micky said they were just good govt
officials, doing what was needed to keep the country running.

It's also interesting how guys like Mulvaney were OK being chief of staff, until
Trump ditched them and then chose to take another position. And then
just two weeks from being out of their position anyway, suddenly they find
the fortitude to resign. The ones that did the right thing were all the CEOs
and other people on Trump's three committees that resigned right after
Charlottesville.