Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default My humble opinion (for what it's worth)

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
"Fred" writes:

" wrote in message
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 12:00:46 PM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
It's worthless and not humble either.

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

That's not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state
crimes, for which he has recently set himself up
(election meddling is a state crime in georgia).

Can't see him getting jailed for what he has done in that regard.