Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default My humble opinion (for what it's worth)

On 1/5/2021 12:13 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 12:00:46 PM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
It's worthless and not humble either.

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump jailed (take your pick
from multiple obvious reasons) is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

I feel I should listen to the recording of his conversation with Brad Raffensperger,
but it's really more than I can stomach.

Cindy Hamilton

Nobody is forcing you to read any of his tweets or the media that posts
them. The same applies to everyone who whines about anyone in the public
view regarding anything said they don't like. All the whiners want to
speculate him causing a ruckus before leaving office just to **** and
whine about him. He will leave office normally except he'll be shooting
more spew from his mouth and nothing more. Trump will be in the public
eye for years to come, that's what he does. Get used to it and people
should simply change the damn channel if they don't like it.

If they made pacifiers for all the little whining bitches, the
manufacturers would top the stock market.