Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default My humble opinion (for what it's worth)

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 4:01:27 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

We'll see what happens tomorrow when Trump's mob descends on DC to try
to pressure Congress, which of course will not work. In DC they already
arrested the leader of the Proud Boys shortly after he arrived, for
burning
a BLM flag at a church on a prior visit. It's just another sad ****
show,
orchestrated by a man with serious mental problems, unable to accept
reality, desperate to try to subvert democracy.

Biden had an excellent line yesterday, he said he doesn't know why Trump
wants to stay in office, he doesn't want to do the job. Of course you
and I know
the answer. It's because Trump is a malignant narcissist and it's all
about
him, him, him. He doesn't care about the damage to the country, he just
won;t accept that he lost. Part of the solution to that could come
shortly.
The Georgia senate election is today.

I hope the Democrats win by clear, decisive margins,

Bet that doesnt happen.

demonstrating that Georgia voters knew what they were
doing, that the election in November wasn't fraud and
that they defeated Trump and Trumpism again.