Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default elections in flux

micky pretended :
OT It looks like the Georgia elections won't be decided in time for
Wednesday's circus at the US Capitol. Although all 4 have made their
position clear, so it probably doesn't matter.

What should matter to trump fans is that, if trump were successful in
stopping the vote count on Wednesday and appointing someone to "audit",
they call it, the vote, and if they were not done by the 20th, guess who
would become President? Anwer below.

Nancy Pelosi, at least until the vote counting was decided, but I have
confidential information that she would not leave and she'd stay as
president for the whole 4 years.

How does that sound?

Sounds like fear mongering.

Seriously, I hope she is less of an egocentric delusional paranoid
personality than is our current President. Democrats can be dangerous
too, especially if they continue to lie to us 'for our own good',
because it also wears away at our confidence level in our government.