Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Cheap Chinese rubbish

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 9:29:48 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:40 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I saw three countries on something I bought, I think it was a CPU.
Something like "fabricated in X, built in Y out of parts from Z".

I believe the labeling requirements were removed but I remember seeing a
5 lb package of hamburger at CosCo that claimed the US, Mexico, and
Canada as the country of origin. That was one well traveled cow.

More likely three well-traveled cows mixed together in a vat.

Cindy Hamilton