Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Michigander Michigander is offline

Default New Entry Door: Wood or Fiberglass?

We have an exterior fiberglass door and two dogs that scratch for no less than 15 minutes per dog daily when they want it. There are no signs of claw marks whatsoever. There is however muddy prints on the door. The door was installed 1.5 years ago. That would be ~280 minutes of straight scratching. One dog is a Red Bone Coon Hound the other is and American Eskimo. They are have healthy nails. I am looking for something that I can use in the house to mitigate cat damage on trim. Literally one of my door jams is nothing but shredded tooth picks. Someone has got to make something for that.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ss-642114-.htm