Posted to alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 12/2020

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 19:55:03 +0000 (UTC), badgolferman wrote:

Ranking Articles Subject

Hi badgolferman,

This helps me to know whom to aim for who ruin this ng most.
o There was only one thread even remotely related to HOME REPAIR

It's always the same set of infantile trolls ruining this ng
o Most, if not all, likely the same infantile troll itself

As it often talks to itself to keep an infantile thread rolling
o These are the infantile trolls who purposefully ruin this ng newsgroup:

We've had some success getting it kicked off its server:
o micky
o trader_4
o Bob F
o Peeler
o Ed Pawlowski
o FromTheRafters
o Bod
o Jim Joyce
o rbowman
o Dean Hoffman

o T
o Ralph Mowery
o Hawk
o Frank
o Commander Kinsey
o Dan Espen
o Grumpy Old White Guy
o Tekkie
o Shadow
o Snit
--
Posted out of the adult goodness of my heart to save this newsgroup.