Set Square

Default Radiator replacement timing

Christian McArdle wrote:

Or would people recommend getting the radiator switched first
(which I'll need to wait for a few days to do until I have time)?

I'd say radiator first. They and their valves have a habit of exuding
black filth when the unions are fiddled with.

Christian.

I totally agree. Otherwise, it's likely you'll spill something nasty on the
newly cleaned carpet while changing the radiator.

You *are* sure, are you, that it's the radiator itself which is leaking -
and not the valves or pipework?
--
Cheers,
Set Square