Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bernie[_5_] Bernie[_5_] is offline

Default Fireworks at new year

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 12:24:52 +0000
Spike wrote:

On 01/01/2021 12:14, T i m wrote:

Or the lack of consideration re the animals that suffer (wild and
domestic) from fireworks but I don't suppose that matters to some?
What mentality of those who don't care about animals eh!

I was out walking the dog in amongst it and ours doesn't happen to
GAF but many do.

I'm told that our family dog, which died before I was born, not only
refused to go in the Anderson shelter but would sit on top of it
barking at the German bombers - either that or possibly doing so to
encourage the nearby battery of ground-shaking 3.7" AA guns.

Did it bark to the tune of Rule Britannia, Burt?