Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Fireworks at new year

On 02/01/2021 19:00, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 11:31:40 +0000, Graeme
wrote:

snip

We had them in a neighbour's garden, but far worse, some **** took a
large box full to the local park and set them off. Having finished
their display, they then went home leaving all the detritus in the park
for other people to pick up. Cardboard boxes, sticks, bits of plastic
everywhere. WTF can't they, having carried their **** to the park in
the first place, then carry the remains home afterwards, or at least put
it in any of the three bins in the park? Arseholes.

Exactly our thought when out dog walking today. One airbomb battery
(of 140 I think it said on the wrapper) with at least half a dozen
smaller versions 'fly tipped' under a dog waste bin? More in other
places along the street.

I found the two halves of a ~1m long rocket stick in a side road that
was at least 15mm square and I'm sure would have done damage if it
landed on a person, greenhouse or roof / bonnet of a car.

As long as *they* are having fun it doesn't matter about anyone or
thing else.

And what laws have they broken?

--
Adam