Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Can I put my range hood on my Fridge Circuit

Uhh...actually yes, the garbage disposal is supposed to be on it's own circuit with some exceptions that allow it to share the circuit with a dishwasher...or something. I don't remember the exact details but I know I extensively searched code for this because I was installing a Dishwasher AND garbage disposal where there had not previously been a dishwasher and garbage disposal...twice. Both the dishwasher and disposal are supposed to be on their own circuit but there are some exceptions, at least one of them allowing both to share a circuit.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...it-659431-.htm