Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how to remove plasterboard adhesive from brick?

Yes I sometimes feel that on that web site, its the users who are all blind,
since I can see the dates of posts on the forum. The big issue seems to be
that once somebody posts from that site on an old post the quoting is
removed when it comes here thus removing the fact that the original person
responded to an old post. Most sensible forum software that interfaces to
Usenet, locks threads over a certain age and leaves them in an archive. This
seems not to occur on Home Owners Club. If I could find a real way to remove
posts automgically where they come from that forum, I would do so.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 01/01/2021 18:01, john browne wrote:
A heat gun. Heat the glue up until it gets soft, you should be able to
just peel it off then.

Before replying to a 15 year old post please read this:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub