Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Why only cloth masks

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 01 Jan 2021 20:10:03 -0500,
wrote:

I was trying, until my last word, to not make it partisan, but it may be
that Republicans especially don't think they are of mdeical value. But
some thin[k]g they are of medical value, especially Democrats, and even t[h]ey
don't wear N95 or even KN95, or even the disposeable paper masks which
iiuc are still better than cloth masks. And those are the people I'm
asking about.

Micky - you are sounding like a moron.
... even more than usual.
John T.

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I wrote. The part you quote is
certainly clear. Maybe if you read it again you'll understand it.