Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mitch...@gmail.com is offline

Default Condensation solution required in loft

Hi all and Happy New Year,

I'm trying to find the best solution to a condensation problem in a loft in a 1980's new built block of flats (top floor flat with loft access).

The condensation forms on the inside of the roofing felt then drips down onto stuff stored up there. The loft is well insulated just above the ceiling. I don't want to increase ventilation due to water pipes being up there (as I don't want frost damage).

Maybe some sort of screen fitted over the rafters or some kind of insulation between the rafters? What would people suggest as a cheap and easy to fit solution? It does not have to look good.

Thanks