Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window draft

On 12/30/2020 8:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 8:31:07 PM UTC-5, Remram wrote:
The hole is actually in the channel that the window slides up and down.The latch located on the frame as u can see allows the window to tilt out for removal of screen..etc.
--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-3084134-.htm

Then as suggested just put a piece of tape over them. Those are some weird windows,
I thought you were talking about the many small holes in the molding.

So did I. Always good to edit the photo with an arrow or circle to
avoid confusion. Never noticed the big hole.