Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT packaging waste.

I've been waiting nearly a month now for an extra paid for green garden
waste bin to be emptied. Why does all this normally reliable stuff tend to
bog wrong on or close to Christmas every single year? Is this a law of some
kind at work?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message

Today around my way it is the dustcart day.

Black sacks for general waste
Pink sacks for "recycle" waste

The pavements seem to have mountains of pink sacks put out for collection.
My estimate is 10x what is normally put out for collection. It does seem
to indicate how much unnecessary packaging that we still have on what we
purchase.