Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default bears and car door handles

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 08:44:17 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

micky presented the following explanation :
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 17:04:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

micky wrote

I'm watching Doorbell cam videos and the first
thing the bears do is go for the car door handles.
How do they know about door handles?

They learn that works. So do some dogs

So they've each done this before. If I lived where there are bears, I
guess I'd lock my car door. And my house door.

If they want in, they can push the window to the breaking point. Here,
we have only the Black Bear but they are still very dangerous at times.

I don't see color. All bear lives matter.

I crack myself up.