Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13A Sockets with USB sockets

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience of these, either in
their socket bar or normal outlet combined form. The info I'm looking
for is not whether they actually produce the 5vdc at a decent amperage,
but how quiet they are radio interference wise when in use. So many wall
warts you can buy seem to be doubling as radio jammers all the way
through the spectrum from long wave to vhf, and all places in between.
Silent ones can be made since the one I got with my mobile phone a
couple of years ago is completely silent, so rocket science it is not,
its just cheap carp design in my view.

They seem fine here. But are metal plate sockets in steel backing boxes.
Plastic may not be as good.

--
*What happens when none of your bees wax? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.