Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default 13A Sockets with USB sockets

In article , Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience of these, either in
their socket bar or normal outlet combined form. The info I'm looking for
is not whether they actually produce the 5vdc at a decent amperage, but
how quiet they are radio interference wise when in use. So many wall
warts you can buy seem to be doubling as radio jammers all the way
through the spectrum from long wave to vhf, and all places in between.
Silent ones can be made since the one I got with my mobile phone a couple
of years ago is completely silent, so rocket science it is not, its just
cheap carp design in my view. Brian

I have a number of multi-outlet strips with USB outlets. I haven't taken
an AM radio near them, but VHF seems fine. I'll try and find a working AM
radio and take a look.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England