Posted to alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default bears and car door handles

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:54:48 +0000, Bod wrote:

will the real Arlen please reveal yourself

Bod,

You're the Usenet posting sock-puppet genius, not me - so you choose them.
o Pick any infantile troll you want to choose to accuse me of being

If it takes an adult more than ten seconds to figure out my posts...
o Then they're utter idiots (like you always prove to be, Bod)...

You actually think it "hurts" me for you to do that, which is yet another
proof of the wholly unprepossessing infantile nature of your malice.

Everything you post to this newsgroup, Bod, is that of an utter infant.

I don't give a **** about you, "Bod" - nor of your many sock puppets, Bod.
o What I care about is that you purposefully ruin the HOME REPAIR ng, Bod.

Yes, your mistake was in attacking me directly, frontally, and personally
o But that was only what easily focused me on your many infantile trolls

You used so many "Arlene" variants that I simply tracked your headers.
o Because you're actually too stupid to figure out how to hide them from me

What's sad is, even so, I haven't gotten your NNTP server to ban you yet...

Rest assured, EVERY one of your infantile off topic posts is forwarded
o To regarding the "Bod" trolling of the a.h.r ng

If other adults pitch in it will help as it takes more than one sometimes.
o Other adults: *Please forward Bod's OT headers to "*

There's a strategic reason I'm documenting my requests asking you to stop:
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/IeWsNhcI8z4 1st request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/H4Op24itYSc 2nd request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/4LaCHEAeVcI 3rd request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/a9PA9s8qYe0 4th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/a9PA9s8qYe0 5th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/t3aELZPELOM 6th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/0xUOnAWgTSY 7th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/QvoF1e448PQ 8th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/VUiT9yKf590 9th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/LtM7sFykZys 10th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/NrJh-7sqAcU 11th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/t3rBLpSfX9Q 12th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/nvjXQaRTG9Y 13th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/1Age7mZB4Fk 14th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/to0rtBxDfP4 15th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/ytIepcfij2A 16th request
o https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/EkS7HxkS-sk 17th request

At some point, your NNTP admin should cave in to the overwhelming evidence.
o So, please do continue to ignore the charter of this newsgroup Bod.

I welcome getting you banned for your infantile trolling of this newsgroup.
o As I already successfully got some of your favorite socks banned already.
--
These infantile trolls like "Bod" always post with malice in their soul.