Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EDF energy smart meter - fault diagnosis - mesh network?

They all have a battery, certainly the one I was shown that talks had a
little rechargeable one in it and the unit sat on a cradle like a walk about
phone or door intercom does.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Theo" wrote in message
alan_m wrote:
It may just need an off/on sequence to for it to force a pairing
negotiation. Google suggests....

I'd power cycle it first and see if it comes back up. It may have just
lost
connection for some reason.

(I think some have a battery inside, so you might have to try a bit harder
to force it to power off)

Theo