Posted to alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default bears and car door handles

On Mon, 28 Dec 20 05:45:00 UTC, micky wrote:

I'm watching Doorbell

Hi "micky",

PATH: news.highwinds-media.com
NNTP SERVICE: usenet farm

Rest assured, you (who are all 1 & the same "highwinds" troll) don't fool me.
o Nor do you fool the other adults who have been complaining, rightly so.

By now you've realize Wolfgang has kicked you off ET for your incessant off
topic infantile trolling, so it's not lost on any adult who joined in the
complaints that you've been forced to change to Paolo's server & Usenet
Farm in order to maintain your always infantile off topic political trolls.

We've even gotten some of your astraweb highwinds trolls kicked off by now.
o And, after you attacked me so frontally, I'm not giving up anytime soon.

Rest assured it's also not lost on we adults that you're consistently
attempting to repeatedly fabricate completely made up "home repair" tasks,
out of nothing, as are all your other infantile socks incessantly
fabricating without any backup or evidence that you put more than mere
seconds into each and every post.

Rest assured, as long as you refrain from your infantile off topic
politics, you and your sock puppets can have a grand time with your wholly
fabricated "home repair" tasks that you are posting (all completely
fabricated) simply to justify your very existence on this newsgroup.

Rest assured, you (who are all one and the same troll) don't fool me.
o Nor do you fool the other adults who have been complaining, rightly so.
--
Stay on topic for this ng & you won't also get kicked off your new server.