Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] clark....@gmail.com is offline

Default garage heaters

On Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 11:54:02 AM UTC-8, wrote
I don't see a problem with this as long as the current circuit is 10Ga
wiring with a 30A breaker. Note that the 6-30R is a 30A plug. This is
sort of circuit is a little unusual for a table saw, which are usually
connects to a 20A branch.

It is a 20A branch so I assume 12 gauge wire.

The 240 outlet happens to be right below the perfect spot to hang a heater. The heater cord would only have to be 7 feet at the most. I'm hoping to save a few bucks by not installing a new breaker, wire, and outlet.