Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default As I have just finished work - may I say

On 26/12/2020 15:03, charles wrote:
In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 24/12/2020 21:17, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
The 11 to 40's don't generally suffer so much, but do spread it to the
most vulnerable

So you break the SPREAD by vaccinating the ones doing the spreading,
not the static, house-bound group who are 100% dependent on the
taxes that the spreaders are (or soon will be) providing !!

The "housebound" ones would like to go out and have as near a normal life
as possible, just like everybody else.

How often do people in care homes 'go out and have a normal life' ?.

No-one was stopping you. Wear a mask and avoid crowds or groups
of people. All you have to fear is fear itself, surely ?.