Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default As I have just finished work - may I say

On 25/12/2020 09:57, Fred wrote:

"PeterC" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 19:49:25 +0000, Andrew wrote:

On 24/12/2020 19:35, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Fred submitted this idea :
That's never going to happen.

I have little sympathy with those who refuse to have it, then suffer
the consequences.

But some cant be vaccinated for medical reasons.

All it needs, is enough vaccinated.

So why are they starting with the ones who should be last
in thr queue ?. Its the 11 to 40 yo's who are spreading it
so vaccinate them before anyone else.

Vaccinating 80+ in care and nursing homes
is a waste as they're going to die quite soon.

That's bull**** and it's a very unpleasant way to
die and involves lots of medical resources as well.

Since no-one has come back from the dead, how do you know ?.
How does it differ from dying from pneumonia which is the
usual most common form of death at that age ?.

Anyone going into a care home is simply NEVER going to leave,
They aren't going on a bloody cruise.

The only people who want these people kept alive as though they
were the pope, are the care home owners who are potentially seeing
their business model going up in flames ?.