Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Crackers?

On 25/12/2020 16:18, Michael Chare wrote:
On 25/12/2020 13:43, T i m wrote:
No, not the trolls, nut crackers of some sort that can actually crack
say an almond shell without risk of:

You breaking the crackers (done that twice now so it's not down to the
effort you can (or can't) apply).

Crushing the entire nut.

Firing the nut across the room.

Taking ages.

Daughter dropped off a Tofurkey and some other bits yesterday along
with a bag of mixed nuts-in-shells (as she knows I like them) and a
pair of 'conventional' crackers (bless her, we did already have some)
but neither feel like they will do the remaining nuts without breaking
themselves. I did all the walnuts in my bare hands and either
nut-cracker will do the hazelnuts.

So, whilst it's a bit late for today, can anyone recommend some nut
-crackers that will do all nuts nicely please?

Cheers, T i m

I bought a pair of these some years ago.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203208654976

Brand name is Crackerjack, and Made in England.