Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 17:58:13 +0000, Andy Bennet wrote:

We buy those Baylis & Harding Antibacterial Handwash bottles from the
supermarket. Get a fresh nozzle each time. Never been a problem and
doesn't look like a public loo.

Quite, we use "ordinary" Carex, buy 5l at a time from Costco (last
lot £1.44/l inc VAT, but that was two years ago). Just wash and top
up the 0.5 l all plastic, apart from the spring, pump action bottles
bought from the supermarket. Though I see 500 ml bottles seem a bit
rare these days, 250 ml at around £4.00/l is the common size. Last
ages don't corrode, fall of the wall, etc...

--
Cheers
Dave.