Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default As I have just finished work - may I say

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 19:49:25 +0000, Andrew wrote:

On 24/12/2020 19:35, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Fred submitted this idea :
That's never going to happen.

I have little sympathy with those who refuse to have it, then suffer
the consequences.

But some cant be vaccinated for medical reasons.

All it needs, is enough vaccinated.

So why are they starting with the ones who should be last
in thr queue ?. Its the 11 to 40 yo's who are spreading it
so vaccinate them before anyone else.

Vaccinating 80+ in care and nursing homes is a waste as they're going to die
quite soon. Should be all those in any form of clinical role and the
emergency services, all pupils and teachers at all levels and families with
children, jobs etc.
The sick/subnormal/wrinklies (retired) last (I'm in the last category
there).
The family next door, for instance, has far more value the society and the
country than all the denizens of all the various homes and hospices put
together, with two young, bright children and jobs that are important.
Oh, politicians should be last, just to give us some hope of a good outcome.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away