Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default As I have just finished work - may I say

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
Fred brought next idea :
The vaccine does not stop the spread,

That isnt known yet.

Not for certain, but there have been several suggestions that it doesn't.

Not supported by hard phase 3 trial data tho.

And that will be known soon now that lots are being vaccinated
in areas where the virus is rampant like the UK and USA,

Once most have had the vaccine, only those who have refused it will
suffer.

Not those who avoid getting infected and that isnt hard to do.

Obviously it is, with so many becoming infected and it spreading so very
rapidly.

They just choose not to do what is trivial to avoid getting infected.