Tony Hwang

Default Property Border Lines

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"KAB" wrote in message
om...

Infrequent poster here, and would appreciate any and all suggestions!

I purchased a home 1.5 years ago. At that time, the previous owner
assured me that there were stakes in the ground that would show me my
property lines. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate them.

In many cases, the stakes are pipes. Find someone with a metal detector and
they may be able to help. You should have a plot plan to give you some idea
of a location.
Ed

Hi,
That's right. They usually is iron rod driven into ground upto 2 feet
deep.(after landscaping, etc.) on 4 corners. Go to spproximate area and
scan with metal detector. Or no site sketch from original surveyor?
I always keep a copy of blue print/site layout from surveyor for my
house and when I did something to the yard or house, I always draw it
onto the original document for next owner.
Tony