Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default iPhone glitch

Yes all spoken stuff can stop, sound ducked permanently. No idea what
causes it had to call support who logged into my screen and directed me to
do stuff, but in the end a fancy restart did fix it. They say sometimes its
just a bit of the memory which holds your choices that can get corrupted and
you need to do the volume and side button type of restart as it keeps
another copy, a bit like windows does for safe mode etc I suppose. There are
other weirdnesses I've fixed that way, like it never going to sleep and
eating the battery.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"williamwright" wrote in message
iPhone owners! Ever had this? Audio from phone is very quiet, also some
camera options missing. Reboot fixes it. I've never had it before.

Bill