Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Gremlin Gremlin is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

David_B
Sat, 19 Dec 2020 17:46:03 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 19/12/2020 07:08, Gremlin wrote:

[snip]

There's no doubt about his age. He used to be arrogant and less
careful than he should have been.

Why yes, as a professional Malware researcher, one of the actual
good guys, it was quite silly of me to use accurate information
on forums where I provided solid technical information and
support.

Foolish if you still wanted to appear like a dick on Usenet!

I only appear that way towards you because I treat you as you deserve
to be treated.

How many bottles did you finish off today, David?

The correct answer is ..... *ZERO* :-)

I don't believe you.

Yes, even the one you called ugly. My red Long hair persian. You
have a ****ed up sense of what's ugly, David.

Matched YOUR hair eh?

My hair isn't red, David. Are you color blind?

https://imgur.com/BsVQIFv

Ugly? Let others judge.

Nice job, showing everyone that you are what is written about on the
tekrider site. A little dishonest of you not to disclose the fact the
pic is a still shot from the video you have of my lab. You know, the
one you ****ed up and lost the audio for. Poor snit/snot actually
thought it originated on the web and tried to find it's origination
point. for someone in his fifties, he has the maturity level of a
small child. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. I feel sorry
for those who have to live with him. That can't be fun for them.

Carry on, demonstrate more that the contents about you on the
tekrider site aren't lies or efforts to mislead anyone. It's legit,
it's valid, it's a warning so that others don't become future
stalking victims.

--
Snit the snot! (928) 445-3425 & (928) 776-9519
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.