Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
David_B David_B is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On 19/12/2020 23:47, Snit wrote:
On Dec 19, 2020 at 4:28:11 PM MST, "David_B" wrote
:

Â* Matched YOUR hair eh?

Â* https://imgur.com/BsVQIFv

Â* Ugly? Let others judge.
Â* Just did a Google image search on that image.
Â* Chelsea Manning did not show up but other people did. Sorta
interesting
Â* what images Google thinks resemble others.

Can you show me HOW to do that?

Easiest way:
1) Copy the URL (https://i.imgur.com/BsVQIFv.png)

2) Go to Google and click the "images" link at the top.

I've looked - and don't see "images" :-(

3) Paste the URL. There is also an option to upload an image.

If you cannot find it I will make a quick video to actually SHOW and not
just tell.

That would be kind.

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is it just TinEye which cannot find people?

Does TinEye not do that? It does not find that image but it might find
others. Have not tested.

Ah! Maybe I have misunderstood their terms. I see only this:-

https://tineye.com/search/30afefb1e9...er=desc&page=1