Posted to alt.society.homeless,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.misc,rec.arts.tv
FPP FPP is offline

Default The CDC banned evictions. Tens of thousands have still occurred

On 12/19/20 2:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article ,
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote:

Thank Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Democrats.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/05/why-...ill-happening-
despite-cdc-ban.html

The CDC made an unprecedented announcement in September: As the nation
battled the coronavirus outbreak, most evictions had to be halted through
the end of the year.

The CDC has no legal power or authority to ban a landlord from evicting
someone.

Then in September, the CDC made an unprecedented announcement: Most
evictions had to be halted through the end of the year. Dr. Robert R.
Redfield, director of the CDC, signed a declaration that said evictions
could get in the way of the nation’s attempts at curbing the coronavirus.

Declarations by CDC doctors have no force of law.

Did you tell Dear Leader that?
"Trump gives CDC broad authority to stop evictions during pandemic."

Where were you then?

--
"We WANT them infected."- Paul Alexander, top Trump HHS adviser. (July
4, 2020)

How sad it must be to believe that Scientists, Scholars, Historians,
Economists, and Journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving
you - while a Reality TV Star with decades of FRAUD and exhaustively
documented LYING is your One True Beacon of Truth and Honesty.

"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."
"Good night 'Fake News', and Fox and Friends. - this is how the
nightmare ends."
"Good night at last, it’s time to go... the American people have told
you so."

And I have to say if I lost, I'd be a very gracious loser." -Donald J.
Trump 12-6-20
November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!