Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

David_B wrote:
On 19/12/2020 07:08, Gremlin wrote:
David_B
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:17:56
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 16/12/2020 19:55, Snit wrote:
On Dec 16, 2020 at 6:51:57 AM MST, "David_B" wrote
:

On 15/12/2020 18:56, Snit wrote:
Â*On Dec 15, 2020 at 12:17:16 AM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
:

Â*Joel
Fri, 30 Oct
2020 Â*23:46:16 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
Â*Â*Peeler wrote:

Â*Oh, look! One senile ASSHOLE standing up for another
senile Â*ASSHOLE! PRICELESS! LOL

Â*Â*You're the one who's senile, with your obsession over
nothing. Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Who are you trying to convince of that, senile asshole?
Your Â*senile self? LMAO!

Â*Â*The only thing I'm trying to convince you of is that
you're a Â*Â*blowhard retarded imbecilic cretinous
obsessive-compulsive Â*Â*lunatic.
Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Joel, Peeler might not be a bisexual type. They may not want
to share Â*their grown dick with your asshole, and they may
also not get off on Â*the idea of you playing their flute.
Just sayin.

Â*More bigoted attacks from Diesel / Gremlin.

I put it down to bad parenting.

Could be... but apparently he is in his 40s. Past time for him to
take responsibility.

There's no doubt about his age. He used to be arrogant and less
careful than he should have been.

Why yes, as a professional Malware researcher, one of the actual good
guys, it was quite silly of me to use accurate information on forums
where I provided solid technical information and support.

Foolish if you still wanted to appear like a dick on Usenet!

How many bottles did you finish off today, David?

The correct answer is ..... *ZERO* :-)

Age
42 years old
Birthday
February 8, 1978

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...0/dustin-cook/

[....]

His saving grace is that he DOES like cats! ;-)

Yes, even the one you called ugly. My red Long hair persian. You have
a ****ed up sense of what's ugly, David.

Matched YOUR hair eh?

https://imgur.com/BsVQIFv

Ugly? Let others judge.

Just did a Google image search on that image.

Chelsea Manning did not show up but other people did. Sorta interesting
what images Google thinks resemble others.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.