Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Gremlin Gremlin is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

David_B
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:17:56
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 16/12/2020 19:55, Snit wrote:
On Dec 16, 2020 at 6:51:57 AM MST, "David_B" wrote
:

On 15/12/2020 18:56, Snit wrote:
Â*On Dec 15, 2020 at 12:17:16 AM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
:

Â*Joel
Fri, 30 Oct
2020 Â*23:46:16 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
Â*Â*Peeler wrote:

Â*Oh, look! One senile ASSHOLE standing up for another
senile Â*ASSHOLE! PRICELESS! LOL

Â*Â*You're the one who's senile, with your obsession over
nothing. Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Who are you trying to convince of that, senile asshole?
Your Â*senile self? LMAO!

Â*Â*The only thing I'm trying to convince you of is that
you're a Â*Â*blowhard retarded imbecilic cretinous
obsessive-compulsive Â*Â*lunatic.
Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Joel, Peeler might not be a bisexual type. They may not want
to share Â*their grown dick with your asshole, and they may
also not get off on Â*the idea of you playing their flute.
Just sayin.

Â*More bigoted attacks from Diesel / Gremlin.

I put it down to bad parenting.

Could be... but apparently he is in his 40s. Past time for him to
take responsibility.

There's no doubt about his age. He used to be arrogant and less
careful than he should have been.

Why yes, as a professional Malware researcher, one of the actual good
guys, it was quite silly of me to use accurate information on forums
where I provided solid technical information and support.

How many bottles did you finish off today, David?

Age
42 years old
Birthday
February 8, 1978

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...0/dustin-cook/

Tell us all again how you aren't a stalker?

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

It's not TOO late for Dustin.

It's too late for Nick, though, isn't it?

His saving grace is that he DOES like cats! ;-)

Yes, even the one you called ugly. My red Long hair persian. You have
a ****ed up sense of what's ugly, David.

--
Snit the snot! (928) 445-3425 & (928) 776-9519
All the world's a stage, and I just stepped on the trap door.