Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Global ****ing with rain ....

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 09:32:03 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

we have rellies that run the chippy.....Moores

Have they done so for a while? If so daughter is still in contact with
Ex's Mum, she can ask if she remembers them and bought food there?

Walter and Mauren moved down there decades ago we met them outside their
fancy house near the lake in the 80's think they died 2016 rellies
running the chippy...

Ok.

did you know Castle Douglas has only one piub the
rest are hotels ? .....

No.

do you remember the old cinema now flats? ....

I don't as we only went to and stayed in their house (further out in
the sticks) and didn't actually go into Castle Douglas, other than
possibly going though it on the way in and out. This was a few days
over Xmyth a few years back and it was snowy (but could also have been
in August eh). ;-)

loved Hazel's antiques .....

I'll ask if the Ex's mother remembers / used either.

I think she moved up to Troon, near others of the family.

Cheers, T i m