Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT Global ****ing with rain ....

On 17/12/2020 21:57, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 21:25:26 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

Daughter was living up there with her B/F and his family and I
*nearly* gave them my Canadian canoe to use on Carlingwark Loch (his
M/D moved and split up). ;-(

Ironically it was staying up there, the house backing onto some fields
and her befriending a small herd of cattle ... and one day them not
being there to come over for treats and scratches ... that finally
turned daughter vegetarian.

we have rellies that run the chippy.....Moores

Have they done so for a while? If so daughter is still in contact with
Ex's Mum, she can ask if she remembers them and bought food there?

Cheers, T i m

Walter and Mauren moved down there decades ago we met them outside their
fancy house near the lake in the 80's think they died 2016 rellies
running the chippy...did you know Castle Douglas has only one piub the
rest are hotels ? .....

do you remember the old cinema now flats? ....

loved Hazel's antiques .....