Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Skip if you are OCD

On 12/17/20 9:29 PM, micky wrote:
I think he's married. I wonder if his wife has noticed a change and if
she will do something. There are often drugs that can help, including
for incipient alzheimers. My own brother, who just loves when I come
to visit, 15 years ago forgot that I was arriving the next day. He said
he might have early onset alzheimers. If so, maybe he's taking
something for it, because he's 15 years older now and he's no different.

Hi Micky,

Too many drugs will do that to you too. Slowly
kill you too.

Some of the retirement homes I have worked in,
the residents take handfuls several times a day.
Allopaths really do not know what they are doing
a lot of the time.

-T