Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT Global ****ing with rain ....

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 17:18:36 +0000 (GMT), charles
wrote:

snip

A woman posted on local Facebook group that her folding bike had been
stolen from the railway station bike park. A week later she found it
chained up where she left it ... at the other end of the bike shed
than where she 'normally' parks it. ;-)

My daughter's bike (a folding one) was stolen from the reception area of
her London Office.

Yup, people sneak (or walk in brazenly) in and grab what they can get
(laptops, purses, bikes ...)

It appeared on ebay a few days later.

Oh.

The City of London
Police weren't interested.

Was it recovered though? Did anyone contact eBay? I wonder if any
relevant insurance Co's would have been interested?

The police did give her a refence no, so her insurance co psid her.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England