Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Skip if you are OCD

On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 9:40:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Arlen has gone completely nuts. I think we're going to have to ignore or killfile
him. A pity. He always was a little OCD, but he seems to have taken a
slide down into dementia.
Cindy Hamilton

That ... and a sock fetish to boot ! :-)

... but he IS trying to save this newsgroup -
so his heart is in the right place ...
John T.

But he sure is going about it in a strange way. He and Peeler should get a room,
so we don't have the off-topic threads bulging with his complaints.

Besides, he _can't_ save this newsgroup. People are going to do what they're
going to do regardless of his whinging. In some cases, it'll make them be
worse.

Cindy Hamilton