Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default D-I-Ying postal deliveries?

On Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 00:58:41 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
alan_m wrote:

I think it a bit unfair to whinge about the PO at the moment. Many
services are suffering due to Covid.

The problems that RM have with timely delivery have existed for a couple
of years!

Can only speak for here. They're very good. I have a delightful postman.
One before him was excellent too.

Am happy to criticise RM, but the individual posties are all between good and excellent. Thoughtful, helpful, friendly.

Yesterday, RM van pulled up over the road while I am in my car waiting for partner to go shopping. Postie walks over, I wind window down, she asks "is this XXX Road", which it is. (The road name/house numbering is somewhat odd round here.) Obviously new but in the usual tradition of friendly.