Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Dec 16, 2020 at 1:17:56 PM MST, "David_B" wrote :

On 16/12/2020 19:55, Snit wrote:
On Dec 16, 2020 at 6:51:57 AM MST, "David_B" wrote
:

On 15/12/2020 18:56, Snit wrote:
Â*On Dec 15, 2020 at 12:17:16 AM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
:

Â*Joel
Fri, 30 Oct 2020
Â*23:46:16 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
Â*Â*Peeler wrote:

Â*Oh, look! One senile ASSHOLE standing up for another senile
Â*ASSHOLE! PRICELESS! LOL

Â*Â*You're the one who's senile, with your obsession over nothing.
Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Who are you trying to convince of that, senile asshole? Your
Â*senile self? LMAO!

Â*Â*The only thing I'm trying to convince you of is that you're a
Â*Â*blowhard retarded imbecilic cretinous obsessive-compulsive
Â*Â*lunatic.
Â*Â*Grow a dick, pussyboy.

Â*Joel, Peeler might not be a bisexual type. They may not want to
share Â*their grown dick with your asshole, and they may also not get
off on Â*the idea of you playing their flute. Just sayin.

Â*More bigoted attacks from Diesel / Gremlin.

I put it down to bad parenting.

Could be... but apparently he is in his 40s. Past time for him to take
responsibility.

There's no doubt about his age. He used to be arrogant and less careful
than he should have been.

Age
42 years old
Birthday
February 8, 1978

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...0/dustin-cook/

I would generally be against posting such stuff... but he IS posting phone numbers he at least thinks are mine in his every post. I feel no sympathy for him.

Maybe he needs the type anonymous Jiminy Cricket Carroll claims to have
-- not that it did Carroll much good.

Dustin not only has a foul mouth but a foul mindset too.

Absolutely. When I got to know him I predicted he and Carroll would find
kindred spirits in each other. It has happened.

It's not TOO late for Dustin.

His saving grace is that he DOES like cats! ;-)

That is a good thing. And while he does make bigoted attacks, he also does try to respect pronouns of others. It is a small thing but something many do not do.

D.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.