Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Angle of washing-machine inlet hose?

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
The usually reason is they do not want the hose to get trapped
anywhere or crushed by trying to bend 90 degrees to undo the 90 degrees
it would be at if you use sods law and an angle horizontal or vertical.
That was what the bloke told me some years ago, but it seems a lame
excuse to me. Also why are all machine c cold fill only? I'd have
thought a mixer would save poer on internal heaters.

Most modern machines use a tiny amount of water for the actual wash. So
would need a means of measuring (and wasting) the water until it ran hot.

--
*A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.