Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Mini trunking capacity

Can anyone point me at a simple set of "what cables fit in what
trunking" table anywhere? I'd have thought it was a pretty
fundamental piece of information but I can't find anything very useful
anywhere. Even TLC don't seem to have anything.

I'm specifically interested in the very small sizes like the Screwfix
12mm x 8mm trunking, can you fit a 1.5mm T&E in that?

Neither Screwfix nor Toolstation seem to have the (approx) 25 x 10
trunking that I have a bit of, TLC have 16 x 10, would that be better
for 1.5 T&E?

Alternatilve I do have some 1sqmm (I think, it might be 1.5sqmm)
single that I could use as the things I'm connecting (outside light,
all plastic, PIR, timer switch) don't require an earth/CPC. That
might fit in smaller trunking than 1.5T&E.

De-rating isn't an issue, it's only going to be at most two LED lamps
at the end of this, 25 watts total maximum. I'll put a 3A fuse in the
FCU.

--
Chris Green
ยท