Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Charcoal BBQ indoors - restaurants do, extractor hood?

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:20:01 +0000, Martin Brown wrote:
snip

I'd also be concerned about where indoors is sufficiently fireproof to
operate one anyway nd why the OP would want to. BBQ outdoors fair enough
but lighting one indoors is just asking for trouble.

snip

On an oven tray on top of a gas hob underneath an extractor fan.

Remember that this is a tiny BBQ - will take one burger (just).

I assume that if I didn't want CO/smoke extraction I could also use it on
top of the wood burner on top of the solid hearth.
That is decidedly not inflammable.

Cheers

Dave R