Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default In-line fuse holders - do they meet the regs?

One for our resident certified electrical installers ...
I want to add a spur to feed a wall-mounted smart heating controller,
which has a PSU as part of its wall-mount kit. I don't want to have a
fused spur plate on the wall so am planning on putting an in-line
fuseholder in the back-box for the wall-mount kit. I don't have any
concerns about whether this is safe, but I can't decide whether it meets
the regs or needs any specific labelling.
Can anyone here provide the answer?

FYI it's an Evohome system with an ATF600 wall-mount kit.