Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default External Ducting

In article ,
RJH wrote:
I've got a minor domestic dispute going on with a neighbour, who
recently fitted a kitchen extractor fan that vents directly into my
garden. When I raised it with them at the time, he said there was no
other way, and we agreed that he'd let me know whenever he used it -
which I figured would make it pretty impractical for him to use, so I
left it. He also added that they don't cook fried food so saw no really
use for it - it was a fixture that came with a new kitchen.

Of course, it's been in regular use without notification, and they don't
answer the door when I go round to discuss. So I'd like to duct it on to
their garden. It'd need one of these (90 degree fan to duct piece):

This is presumably to stop smells? it would need a lot of ducting to stop
those with the wind in the wrong direction.

--
*A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.