Tekkie

Default 110 vs 220 VAC air conditioner

TURTLE posted for all of us....

"Jake" wrote in message news:EdoDc.116327$HG.9377@attbi_s53...
So what, you dumb jerk !! Explain why this is an advantage?

Jake

This is Turtle.

The only referrence Dave can refer to this is in the Hacker's Almanic 2004 edition . Jake do you subscribe to the Hacker's Almanic
like Dave does ? I had to give up my subscription because of the every year when your fee / cost comes due you have to send in
something stupit you did and the fee is wavered. I was not going to lie to making me not pay. Dave can lie and be straight faced
about it and gets it free.

TURTLE

DaveinHackerville and the Stumped Moron are editor & publisher with lifetime
subscriptions aren't they?
--
Tekkie